Thursday, October 1, 2009

ow..My 1st Post

An neun ha se yo,

start with the old-fashioned sentence 1st-->WElcome to view my BLOG=)

y i will create this blog??
-influence by my friend, especially the one who name "sushi"...she always show me her friends, lengzai's and lenglui's blog..for sure, she herself hav a blog too..
-bored...now i am doing practical in my uni..so after working hours, i--> eat, sleep, watch drama, facebooking, chatting, shopping, bla bla bla, so now i can blogging too..haha
-entertain..
-my friends can find the "updated" me easier beside facebook..
-wana intro u all food, place, songs blablabla..handsome guys??pretty gals??
-can i gossip here??haha
-blablabla..so on

end with the old-fashioned sentence--> Thanks for viewing my BLOG=)




2 comments:

Eddy Chong said...

book one pretty gal tq.

chivas said...

ok sure..no problem..haha

Post a Comment